After our fun morning of playing, Hunter and Chase headed to get dressed at the church. My little guys and I had a nap then got all spiffed up for the evening wedding. They are looking pretty handsome in their suits and bowties from Aunt E's wedding.
We got there a little early, and Benton insisted on holding the door for everyone who arrived. He sure is precious. The boys picked out Hunter at the ceremony and announced it rather loudly. It's always a bit stressful to get 3 boys quiet, occupied, and in one spot. We were missing our pew behind us at church that usually helps keep our boys in line. While the wedding party was still taking pictures, we attempted to get a few good ones while were were all dressed up.
 |
| We will call this one the winner. |
 |
| This little smirk just screams trouble. I love my big boy! |
I think Hunter and Chase really enjoyed their time together in the wedding. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I hope that our boys love each other like these two brothers. Chase is currently the only Hanner at the dealership and taking on the jobs and stress of the 3 down here. He has also been very deliberate in stepping in to take Benton for some individual attention. He's a good Chase for sure:)
After we got finished with pictures, we headed over to the reception site, mingled for a while, and finally found our table. Hunter and Chase were being announced and spending time with the wedding party and Nana and G-Daddy were seated at another table, so I think we were all just about worn out before dinner even arrived. I was pulling out all the mom tricks I know by this time, but I had 3 grumpy boys by this point in the night. To be fair, it was already way past their bedtime.
 |
| grump #1 |
 |
| stinker #2 |
 |
| trouble #3 |
We were very happy to see the daddy's arrive for reinforcements. Macey and I might have run off for a little bit:)
 |
| Hudson must have been busy, though that doesn't seem like something Huddy would do:) |
 |
| The newlyweds came to Houston fresh off their honeymoon. It sure was nice to have a better adult to kid ratio. |
Nana and G-Daddy saved the day when they offered to take the kids back to the hotel so the adults could enjoy the rest of our night. I probably could have crashed with the boys, but we made the most of the wedding.
 |
| The Hanner family, looking good |
Congrats Jared and Erin! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment