This was the date circled on our calendars for a long time--April 26--Hunter's one year rebirth day! Spending his anniversary day at Magic Kingdom was like a dream come true.
![]() |
| I told the boys I just wanted a picture with Hunter, so they of course kept trying to photobomb. Maybe I should try it more often! |
We went to several things that we didn't hit the first day. The tea cups are a must, right?
Taylor Tidmore, this picture is for you. I'd hate to give off the impression that we didn't have our moments with three small kids away from home for a week. It's so sad to hop into a race car with your brother and only find one steering wheel. Hunter said they got over it and had fun;) Our class at church has been talking about the pressure and anxiety we put on ourselves to live up to the perfect social media we project to others. So true!! Our real life is far from picture perfect.
![]() |
| After the Little Mermaid ride |
We decided to stop and cool off with a little frozen lemonade. Hunter and I decided we didn't want to share so we all got our own. Throw in a carmel apple, and we were ready to head back into the heat.
I did find one roller coaster that Caleb met the height requirements. However, Benton wasn't tall enough to ride on his own, so we took them one at a time. It was so cute! Most of the other rides were slow moving tours through movie scenery, so I believe this was their first actual roller coaster ride. Clayton squealed and giggled the whole ride, and Caleb loved it too. It went pretty fast!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment