Sunday, May 4, 2014

Disney Day 4, Hollywood Studios

We decided to change our routine up a little and stayed at the hotel for the morning.  We played at the beach for an hour or so until it got warm enough to swim.  After a morning in the water, we ate lunch at the sit down restaurant then took a quick nap.  It was nice to have a leisurely morning!  Then we hopped on the bus to Hollywood Studios for the evening.  


I had hoped we could get there in time for "Beauty and the Beast" live on stage for me, but everyone was sound asleep.  The next thing I had on fastpass that evening was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  The twins loved it!  We were on the front row, and I could not get them to look at me for a picture they were so glued.  Hunter declined to sit on the floor indian style with hundreds of toddlers, so I had to resort to some selfies.




hot dog dancing
Then we went to dinner, to Little Mermaid on stage, then the Fantasmic laser light show once it got dark.  We had about 30 minutes to kill before it started, so I busted out the gak and glow sticks.  Benton is doing his best Jedi impression here.

We made it back to our hotel just in time for the Magic Kingdom firework show at 10:00.  This was right outside our building.  We heard them every night, but the twins were usually already asleep, so this was our first time to watch the show.  It was a fun moment for me!  When we booked our trip, I imagined us celebrating Hunter's rebirthday wearing our Mickey ears, watching the firework show.




two sleepy boys right here!
By the end of Friday, it felt like our week had gone by so fast.  Originally I thought that this would be our last day in the parks, and that we would be completely worn out after four days in a row.  Everyone was still in good shape, so I went ahead and fastpassed some rides in Magic Kingdom for the next day.  It was a great long day at Disney, and the kids went to sleep as soon as their little tired heads hit their pillow:)


post signature

1 comments:

Kellie said...

HOW AWESOME!!!!! so glad you all were able to go celebrate such a wonderful occasion at a magical place:)!! JENNIFER-LOVE THE OUTFITS! Your boys are blessed to have such amazing parents.