One of the treats of being a stay at home mom is getting to spend lots of time with my sister and her sweet kids. Benton and Clara are 10 months apart, and love each other as much as two cousins could. That's not to say that they always get along, but these two have a precious friendship! Clara has always been so kind to him, and I'm glad he gets to practice how to share and interact with her. She is very patient through all his hugs, hair pulling, wrestling, and kisses. Wherever and whatever Clara does, Benton is probably right behind her (and probably wanting the same toy). Ben is starting to get in on the cousin action too!

Poor Ben wasn't liking the water. Next summer he will!
I have so many fun memories with my cousins growing up, and I'm glad Benton will too!




0 comments:
Post a Comment