Imagine my dismay when I noticed my child's back covered in what appeared to be a alarmingly large bruise while playing outside. I quickly rushed over in a panic.

I stripped off his shirt looking for injury. Relieved at no evidence of gushing blood on his back, I looked elsewhere.

I noticed a faint streak of bruising on the bottom of his forearm, going all the way to his armpit.

He didn't act in any pain, so I continued my exam.

Where I found a blueberry. I concluded that the blueberry traveled down his sleeve during breakfast. Benton then raised his arm, sending the fruit down his back where it reached the band of his diaper where it rested all morning. The cure--a nice long bath. Crisis averted! The life of a little boy's mom is always eventful!
2 comments:
Those blueberries~~
Nana
That's too funny! It really looked like a bad bruise! I'm sure you will see lots of those in the future though! Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment