My big boy has decided he's just not that into baby food anymore. He'd just rather feed himself. I'm great with that, so I don't have to buy it anymore. He'll eat about anything we're eating, or that I put in front of him. Here is part of his dinner from a few nights ago.





Mac and cheese is up to his eyeballs. As you can see, he obviously dislikes being messy. He never would squish anything between his fingers. And he never would feed our dog waiting right beside his high chair. And I never would let Fred lick his hands clean (so I didn't have to). Nope, not me.




3 comments:
We have pictures of his daddy looking just that precious and clean?!?!? He is such a fun little boy. We love you three. Nana and G-Daddy
Looks like a yummy meal! Precious little Benton is getting so independent! Hugs, Poppa and Honey
love that blue-eyed boy. and his momma!
Post a Comment