I've never met a baby more cooperative than you. You have slept through the night since you were two months old, eat almost whatever is set in front of you, and fuss only when you are hungry or tired. How did we get so lucky?
I am incredibly thankful for the sacrifices your Daddy was willing to make so that we could stay home together. I've had so much fun getting to know you.
Benton, you are a miracle sent from God. I am amazed at your creation. It is a wonder how much you have changed in only one year. This is the face I see today. Blond, blue-eyed, and adorable are what comes to my mind. 
Talkative,

goofy,

a flirt,

a climber,

lover of your momma, and anything outdoors.

You are so loved. Your Nana, G-daddy, Uncle Chase, and Daddy spent their entire Sunday afternoon turning this,

and this,

with a little help from you,









6 comments:
And I love that he is our grandson...and that Hunter is our son and you are our daughter. It has been a great first year. You are a fantastic mommy!
Love Nana
What an incredible year! We can't imagine life without our precious Benton Boy. Happy 1st birthday, precious Benton. We love you and are extremely proud of your mommy and daddy! Honey & Poppa
Happy Birthday to Benton Blayne! He is beyond precious and we have so enjoyed watching you and Hunter be parents to such a loveable little boy this past year! Hope to share many more memories with you three!
Happy Birthday Benton!
happy birthday, benton boy! i didn't think it was possible to love that precious boy more than the day i first held him in the hospital. i think we love him more each day! so proud of his accomplishments, and the amazing mommy you are.
every stage is new and fun, but it's still okay to be a little sad today. i love you!
What a joy to watch you grow wee Benton boy. Happy Birthday. We thank your mom and daddy for sharing so much of you with us. We love you all dearly. and are anticipating watching you grow. Love GG & GG
Post a Comment