A recent Saturday, I thought I would take Benton to see the Gator 911 show coming to the Civic Center. Nana and G-Daddy wanted to come along. I go and pick them up only to arrive to an empty parking lot. Upon closer inspection of my flyer, we find the show is the following weekend. Whoops! Benton is in the backseat chattering about the alligators and snakes he wants to see, so we headed to the zoo.

Benton and G-Daddy were talking about the important stuff in life,

looking at the flamingos, when Benton turns around and tells me "boot off."

And it sure was floating in the water below.

I guess he stuck his foot over the edge and slipped it right off. G-Daddy found a helpful employee who climbed in the (hibernating) alligator enclosure and fished it out for us. We just dumped the water out, dried it with a paper towel, and put it right back on that foot.

We went on to have a great time feeding the giraffes, sampling the crackers, and checking out the animals.


All just a day in the life of an adventurous little boy's mommy!
2 comments:
What a precious boy! Looks like a fun day!!!
I have taken many little kids to the zoo...that was a first! We had fun. Love Nana
Post a Comment