Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun with Nana and G-Daddy

Benton is one lucky boy to have two sets of grandparents in town.  He has them all wrapped around his chubby little fingers.  Yesterday he helped Nana and G-Daddy run some errands around town.  
Will the girls dig me at the lake on this waverunner?
Daddy wishes!  He has already told me he and Uncle Chase neeeeed a four wheeler (to ride with Benton) 
Dear God, 
Please let G-Daddy buy this for us to ride around in Montana.
Thanks,
Benton
I'm a good driver Mom, I promise!
Rides nice back here too!

Here are some pictures from Nana's camera from their trip to the zoo.

Twas a bit windy, and I didn't send a coat, so Benton is going for the layered look of everything in his diaper bag to keep warm.



Wild man!
Benton spending some quality time with Great-Grandpa John in town visiting from Montana.
We've just been hanging around the house today.  Seems like a great day to be lazy.  We are loving the rain!

4 comments:

hanner said...

We CHERISH our time with Benton and we are so blessed that you and Hunter will share him so freely. I am quite certain that he is going to be a motorcycle man...it's in his blood!! The caption praying is too funny.

Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Benton is a lucky little boy!! We are so thankful he is so loved! Looks like everyone had a fun day! Hugs & Kisses

Michelle said...

too cute. we had fun yesterday!

Sydni said...

Well, I hope this isn't too awkward since I don't know you, but my in-laws are Wes and Susan Phillips in Lewistown. I just got your blog site from Jana today and am so excited to watch Benton grow. He is COMPLETELY adorable!