Monday, March 23, 2009

ACU Class of 2030

Good news!  I've finished my yearbooks.  I feel like a whole new person.  Today I did laundry, played with Benton, and downloaded tons off my cameras.  No more feeling guilty about doing anything except the yearbook while at home!  I am way behind on my blogging.  We'll start with a short and easy post. 




If you can't tell from the pictures, sweet boy was clapping for himself.  I just love him!  The first pic is the one I sent in to the Alumni office.  I'm working on my editing skills.  Late 9 month post, Sing Song weekend, and Hanner Chevrolet softball game post to come!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He's so handsome!!

hanner said...

Precious!!

Nana

ajphillips said...

Adorable pictures! I think he's the happiest baby I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Cutest future wildcat I have ever seen!!! Love that Benton Boy!!!