Friday, December 31, 2010

Santa Comes to School!

Benton was very entertaining this Christmas season. Last year, he pretty much could care less. We have a screaming Santa picture and opened his gifts for him. I was very curious as the the changes a year would bring. This year, we tried to focus on the Christmas story. We played with our little people nativity scene and enjoyed lots books about the birth of Jesus. We got out the elf on the shelf which he named Sally. He then was scared to play in the room where the elf was watching. We'll try again next year with that one!
When Santa came to school, I didn't expect much interest from the little man. I was surprised to learn from his teachers that he just walked up and sat on Santa's lap no problem. He asked for a red present and cheese. He's not too hard to please! After visiting Santa, his favorite book was "The Night Before Christmas" which he requested hundreds of times in December. I guess there's just something about the man in red!

Honey stopped by our classroom to see Santa's visit. First she had to gather up all her little blond, blue-eyed babies for a picture. Glad you could come Honey!

post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to see you blogging again. We have missed it. What wonderful and dear pictures.We love you all and miss you. GG Glen and GG Gwen