Today we celebrate as our Benton Blayne turns two. What a wonderful two years it has been! When asked what he wanted for breakfast, he quickly answered a chocolate donut. He's a boy after my own heart. I'm glad someone else in the family likes chocolate too!

Benton, We love you and are so thankful to be your parents. The joy and happiness you bring to those around you can't be put adequately into words. The time has flown by...I still remember so clearly the look on your daddy's face when he first laid eyes on you two years ago today. I never would have thought that we could love you more than I did the day you were born, but somehow you grab our hearts more each and every day. I am so proud of all your accomplishments and the toddler you have become. You are sweet and tender, silly and spunky, smart and mischievous. I can't believe the day has already come for you to celebrate another birthday. It brings me great joy to be your mommy! Happy Birthday sweet boy!





3 comments:
Benton---
I loved sharing a breakfast donut with you!! See you to swim tonight.
Nana
Happy Birthday Benton!
Love,
Cousin Amber
Happy Birthday!!
I can't believe he is two!!!
Post a Comment